After Sales Care
Taking care of you and your alpacas
When you buy from Herts Alpacas you are buying into a lifetime of care and commitment, as we believe in being with you every step of the way.
You and the welfare of your animals are always at the forefront of everything we do, so you can go into alpaca ownership with total peace of mind.
Whether you’re looking at keeping a few alpacas as pets or starting a small herd of breeding females, you will have the full backup of our free premium after sales care.
Our premium after sales care comes free of charge and all our customers benefit from:
- Our telephone support line, backed up with visits if necessary
- Free neighbour support for when you go on holiday leaving your animals in their care
- Free mini courses including;
- Preparing your fleece for the mill
- Halter training and handling
- Special discounts on all stud service fees, please see our award winning herd sires on our website
- Special discounts on feed collected from the farm
Plus, we are happy to share our experience with you and help in your choice of stud males to get the most out of your females & if you are interested in showing we’ll run through show etiquette, preparation and even help evaluate your show team.
Our customers also benefit from our unique mobile husbandry service.
We come to you and assist or carry out all your alpacas husbandry needs, we can even train you to take over these tasks, including:
- Nail trimming
- Vitamin pasting
- Micro chipping
- Ear tagging
- New cria halter training
Our mobile service is chargeable and mileage fees apply